- Incite-national.org defines the non-profit industrial complex, examines their history with corporate sponsorship, and questions its viability as a vehicle for change.
- Host LC Brown of The Heroine’s Journey podcast interviews author N. K. Jemisin on her works, and women of colour in the high fantasy universe.
- Mass Effect: Andromeda’s shit animation, and surprisingly a mostly positive review!
- Liam Hogan debunks the myth that the Irish were more oppressed in America by examining their role in US slavery and its lasting effects
- Joseph Bernstein infiltrates a teenage white supremacist Kik chat, and tries to understand the paradox “between the frivolity and plurality of internet culture and the very serious hatreds of white nationalism”
- KaptainKristian explains what makes ‘living animation’ effective and believable